IVC Filter Lawyers
Ivc Filter Lawsuit
IVC Filter Lawsuit Gilbert Arizona - IVC Filter Lawyer Gilbert Arizona
If you or a loved one suffered complications from an IVC filter that moved or fractured, call us today for a free no obligation consultation. Call Toll Free 1-866-777-2557 or fill out our contact form and a Gilbert Arizona IVC Filter Lawyer will get back to you within 24 hours. The FDA has warned of ivc filter complications and side effects. Some filters may move or fracture and cause serious injuries including heart damage, lung damage, internal bleeding, and even death. If you have suffered ivc filter complications call Toll Free 1-866-777-2557 to get the facts. There are no legal fees unless you receive compensation. Certain time limits may bar your ability to bring a claim, so you must act quickly. Call now.
IVC Filter Lawsuit Settlements
IVC Filter Attorneys Gilbert Arizona
IVC Filter Side Effects
What will recovery be like from my IVC filter?
Your recovery from an IVC (inferior vena cava) filter procedure will depend on several factors, but in general should not be lengthy or complicated. There are risks you can minimize that will help reduce these complications and help ensure that your recovery is as smooth as possible.
Why are you getting the IVC filter? The answer to this question will impact your recovery. If you, for instance, need the IVC filter because you have a history of pulmonary embolism due to poor health, take whatever precautions you can before the procedure to improve your health. Stop smoking, work to get your diabetes under control, work with your doctor to reevaluate your medications. Do whatever you can to minimize your risks and improve the likelihood that your recovery will begin on as healthy a level as possible.
The procedure itself will usually only take about an hour, and some patients are not fully sedated so do not need to remain in the hospital overnight. If you receive a light sedation in combination with the numbing of the site, you will wait in a recovery area until these two factors have worn off and you are able to safely ambulate. For your immediate recovery and over the next days and weeks, keep the following in mind:
• You will need a driver to take you home, regardless of whether or not you had a light sedation or were fully anesthetized.
• The site of your catheter will not need stitches, so you will not have any significant wound care. Immediately after the procedure direct pressure will be applied to the site, but then it should only require a light bandage.
• If, after you arrive home, the site begins to bleed (especially if you bleed through a bandage), contact your physician right away.
• The site of your catheter might develop a small bruise. If this begins to swell significantly or appears to be a serious bruise connected with blood thinning agents, be sure to discuss your concerns with your doctor.
• Within just a day or two you should be able to return to the activities you normally do, unless otherwise instructed by your healthcare team. If during any point in this recovery period you feel weaker, develop a fever, or have chest pain or struggle to catch your breath, be certain to contact your doctor as soon as possible. This could be the sign of a post-operative infection or a sign that the filter or a clot has entered your pulmonary system.
Continue to follow the medication plan given to you by your healthcare team. Attend your follow-up appointments. Watch for the signs of complications listed here, and any of those given to you by your physician.
IVC Filter Lawyers Gilbert Arizona helping victims with:
IVC filter side effects
Heart or Lung Damage
IVC filter placement
IVC filter lawsuit settlements
Greenfield filter lawsuit
IVC filter removal issues
Bard g2 filter
Johnson and Johnson filters
Cook Celect IVC filter lawsuit